To help us (and you) to take the pain out of your conveyancing transaction, we provide the following:
- Your first consultation for your conveyancing transaction is free of charge and without obligation;
- From the outset of the matter we provide you with a quotation for the costs and expenses associated with your matter. This quotation is part of this package and will not be changed;
- We provide after hours access for your convenience. Our after hours mobile number is 0410 221-411;
- A Licensed Conveyancer will always have control of your matter with the assistance of experienced, helpful and friendly paralegals;
- Because of our advanced computer technology we have ready access to institutions such as the Land and Property Information Service, the Office of State Revenue and many other government agencies from which we seek information on your behalf.
At MLG Conveyancing we believe we can provide you with the very best property services available and therefore we invite you to contact our office with your property enquiries. Our staff will be more than happy to assist at any time.
The Initial Stages
Once you have made the decision to sell your home or land and you have listed it with the Real Estate Agent of your choice, you are required by law to provide the Agent with a Contract for Sale. The Contract for Sale provides certain information that the law requires you to provide as well as setting out the nature of your property and the terms upon which you wish to sell.
Our job as your conveyancers is to put this Contract together. We obtain all the documents necessary and all the information necessary to put together a Contract that will facilitate the sale of your property. As a brief outline, the Contract for Sale will include:
- All the detachable items that will remain on the property once it is sold, such as curtains, light fittings, insect screens etc;
- Any items which are part of the property which you intend to take with you when you vacate the premises;
- Any easements, covenants or restrictions as to user which may exist over your property, such as rights of carriageway or building restrictions;
- The boundaries of the Land;
- A search of the Land.
- A Zoning Certificate in relation to the Land;
- A Drainage Certificate in relation to the Land.
MLG Conveyancing will put it altogether for you and make it easy for you. Once we have the Contract we will go through it with you to ensure that you are happy with it.
MLG Conveyancing is making the purchase of property even easier. We start by giving you an easy to understand quotation, which means that you will know from the outset the full costs associated with the purchase of your property.
To obtain a full quotation, please do not hesitate to contact our office on 02 4648 1411, where our Licensed Conveyancer, Kimberley Winton will be happy to talk with you.
Your first consultation is free of charge and without obligation.